Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Haircut!!

We have been ON THE GO lately! Both boys are playing basketball and now soccer has started. It's always wild when the seasons overlap (and wild doesn't even capture it right now). If anyone has any easy and tasty crockpot recipes I would LOVE to have them!! We're having fun tho (if we could just stay healthy)! The infamous stomach bug has been making its way through our house so that's added to the excitement ;). On Monday, Vandergriff had a special skate time for the kids. It was GREAT! Harrison couldn't stay on his feet but he never got mad! I was so proud of him for that. He would laugh and get up and try again. I pray that he can keep that mentality for the rest of his life :). I didn't get pics of him skating. I forgot my camera in the car and I had him and Lydia by myself at first. By the time I got my camera he had moved to the video games. I was surprised by how much fun Lyddie had! Jared got her some little skates and she LOVED it. He tried to take her to the carpet at one point and she said, "No Daddy. I got out there." and pointed to the rink. LOVE IT!
This girl was not scared!On Tuesday, Lyddie got her FIRST haircut. She did really well. I've been told that getting it trimmed up will make it grow faster. I hope so ;)!
Before:
If you wet it, she has pretty little curls. We were obviously in a hurry that morning and had been in the car seat :).This is still a before shot. It's a little hard to tell ;).This is the only "after" that I had on my camera. I didn't realize it until I downloaded them.That afternoon, she got hit with that nasty bug. She got sick twice but hasn't acted like she felt bad. Harrison was the same way. STRANGE! These are from this morning. I guess when you're sick you get to run around naked and let your mom feed you soup in your Tinkerbell chair while you watch cartoons :).Last Friday, we had Memaw's (Jared's mom) birthday party here. This is her and all of the grandkids (minus Courtney and Lydia).This is Jared's mom and dad, sibs, and grandma.

1 comments:

Rita said...

Sorry all of you have been sick. Livi had two ear infections and the croup last week and it is still lingering.
Lydia is just so cute. Looks like she was a natural on the skates!