Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 3- Animal Kingdom

Today we went to Animal Kingdom. We had a really good time. The weather was a little cooler and it rained quite a bit. We saw a lot more animals on the safari ride this time. It was pretty amazing to see them up close!
This is what we were doing last night when we got a text that it was snowing at home!! Lydia calls the princesses every night before she goes to bed :).
There is never a dull moment in the car. She had him in a "headlock" and was making her puppy kiss him.More characters!!Me and my boys!She was having some good snuggle time with Daddy. She has been such a great little trooper!! We've had no schedule and no normal nap time. She eats when she eats and goes to sleep when I put her in bed. I'm so thankful for flexible kids.
This was crazy! The safari buses stopped for a minute and when we started moving we saw that a rhino was right beside the road. He crossed in front of us and walked along the side of the road.I didn't zoom in AT ALL. I actually had to pull it out a little to get him in the picture. I could've reached out and touched him. SO COOL!Even with ponchos we got soaked!!! I don't think I've ever been this wet before (except leaving the Grape Festival, Carrie!!). While waiting for the tram (one of TWO that seemed to be running) it started to rain even harder. Everyone in line with us was really fun. They were taking pics and singing rain songs. It was corny but funny. I love Disney World :).

1 comments:

jacob and courtney said...

No I don't think you could ever get a wet as we got at the grape festival. I don't even get that wet in the shower.