Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 1- Magic Kingdom

We let the kids sleep in and relax. It was so nice!! I am anti-crazy busy vacations :). I wasn't sure how that would work here but so far so good! We didn't get into the park until around 2. We called it our "practice day". This is what greets you as you pull into Disney World. You can pick out the families that are driving in for the first time on the trip (smiling, laughing, pointing, and taking pictures) and the families that have been there a few times (looking tired and a little grim!). Hopefully we are still smiling and having fun by Wednesday :).


On the tram getting ready to go in.The long awaited castle. She just stared. This morning she woke up and said, "Let's go get that castle.""Hold me Zane." She said that as she climbed into his lap. He has been her buddy on this trip. He takes great care of her. He'll get her out of her stroller and then strap her back in. He loves to push her! He has really grown up and matured. I'm really proud of him :).Ice cream break! Harrison got sunscreen in his eyes when we first got there. I felt sorry for him. His eyes were sensitive for a long time :(.I love it! She fell asleep when I was holding her! I can't even remember the last time she did that. She's done great so far. She gets tired but not too cranky. I think there's just so much to look at.H with his new mouse ears.

0 comments: