Monday, March 8, 2010

Pepperoi Pizza Dip

You really have to try this. It is so fast and easy to make and there is NEVER any left over! I don't have any pics of it right now. I make it all the time! Thanks Carrie for the recipe!!

Pepperoni Pizza Dip
(This amount makes enough to fit into a pie plate. I really recommend doubling it and putting it in a 9x13. You'll be happy you did :).)

1 8oz.pkg cream cheese; softened
1/2 c. sour cream
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 crused red pepper (I used cayenne pepper)
1/2 c. pizza sauce (I didn't measure it)
3oz pkg. pepperoni; chopped (I buy the mini pepperoni and you don't have to chop them.)
1/4 c. green onion; chopped (I don't use these. If you do let me know!)
1/2 c. mozzarella; shredded
scoop fritos

Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and spices. Spread into a pie plate. Spread pizza sauce on top and add pepperoni and green onion. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Top with cheese and bake for another 5-10 minutes (until the cheese is melted). Serve with fritos.

2 comments:

the Pulleys said...

Still can't wait to make it!

Rita said...

I will try this one for sure. My family loves dip and pizza so I know it will be a hit.