Friday, March 19, 2010

Florida Bound!!

Well, so much for posting every day :). We had to go get a cord so that we could hook up to the internet in our condo. We had a great flight yesterday. Total flying time was 2 hours and 2 minutes!! That's how to get to Orlando :)! The kids did great. There were 40 kids on the flight so I wasn't quite as nervous about them getting too loud. When we got into the airport in Orlando, Lydia looked around in awe and said, "It's like a castle." (We flew into the little airport here and it didn't look festive AT ALL) I think she was just really excited about getting to Disney World. For the last few days she would cry when we pulled into the driveway and say, "I not need go to my house. I need go to Disney World." When we got into the rental she was concerned about driving a car that wasn't ours. For the first 10 minutes she kept saying, "But it's not my car." We were late getting settled and to bed so we relaxed this morning and took our time getting to the park. I'll post those pics tomorrow!
Here they are before checking in at the airport. Lydia had security down! She plopped down (in the middle of everyone) and took her shoes off. Zane was showing her the airplanes.Getting ready for take off. She never even looked up from her book when we took off. When we landed she just looked up at me and smiled :).We had to get the kid snack pack. Who doesn't love a cookie that you can color with edible ink?!Enjoying a movie.We made it! One of Harrison's friends (and his mom is the librarian at Vandergriff so that was a double bonus) was on our flight. This was taken when we got to the condo. It was late and we were tired. She climbed up in the chair and said, "I hungry. Make me some dinner." I honestly have NO IDEA where that came from. She is usually really sweet and always concerned about everyone being happy (she'll ask you if you look like you might not be!) but she is a little sassy, too. Mommy doesn't go for that! (I did turn my head and laugh. We were all exhausted!) Ahhh. Cheerios and milk in her Minnie pajamas and panties. What a great way to start a Magic Kingdom day :)!!

1 comments:

Racheal said...

Hope y'all have a great time! Wishing you sunny skies and healthy kids!