Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 2- Do You Believe In Magic?

I DO!! After seeing Lydia's face when she met the characters today :). Taking her and Harrison to get autographs and hugs was so much fun. I could go home now and be happy (except that we haven't seen Tinkerbell or Cinderella yet!). I was afraid that she would get scared when she actually got close to them but she didn't. She never wanted to leave one to go to the next. She would just step back and keep talking to them :). Harrison loved it, too!! At first he asked if he was too big to do it :(. When I said no he was ready!! (We were at Epcot)
"Can I have your autograph, please?"
He LOVES Goofy! I love this picture!Jared and Zane rode Soarin while we met the characters. It is highly recommended!Zane wasn't sure that he wanted to get his picture taken but said that he would for Lyddie. I don't think that he minded too much :).

3 comments:

the Pulleys said...

Loving the updates - keep them coming! That all just looks like TOO much fun! It really gives me the Disney bug... Enjoy! Great to "talk" to you earlier too.

jacob and courtney said...

WOW!!!!! That looks like so much fun! Love all the pictures. Especially the one of Pluto. Looks like ya'll are having great weather. We have almost a 12 inches of snow here. So jealous!!!

Rita said...

WOW! How fun! I bet you all are having a blast.