Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jumping, Soccer, and A Little Karaoke!

Tomorrow we are flying to Orlando!!! Lydia has a runny nose and cough so I'm praying that she will be better by tomorrow night. The boys are great on planes but Lyddie has never been on one. Please say a little prayer for us :).I am hoping to post some pics while we are there. Here are few catch up pics over the last couple of weeks.
I took her out to jump on the trampoline. She LOVED it. She kept saying, "I jump really high, Momma. I jump really really high!!" Over and over and over again. It was hilarious. I should've gotten my video camera (not that I would know how to post that on here!). We were watching Harrison's soccer game. Zane makes a great horsey!We measured him a couple of days ago and he's 5' 6 1/2" and is wearing Jared's size 11 soccer shoes. It was exciting to watch him pass all of his aunts and grandmas but NOW he's almost as tall as me. Not funny anymore :). It's the weirdest feeling to look your son in the eye. When I went into his bathroom the other day he had some of his old lego people laying on the sink next to his deoderant and body spray. I almost cried. It's like that transition from boy to man was staring me in the face. I'm not quite ready for it :).We had a little family karaoke night. Jared bought some discs with kid songs. Lyddie and Harrison loved it.

2 comments:

the Pulleys said...

I love this entire post & can't believe Zane is that tall! He passed me up a while back! : ) Hope you have a blast @ Disney!

SydneeB said...

aw...had a teary moment myself with that description. Tate doesn't want his "Baby" quiet as much anymore and I just about can't take it. I've given "Baby" emotions and I'm quiet sure he's feeling rejected.
You guys have FUN IN DISNEY!!! See ya in a few!