Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Zane!!

Today is Zane's llth birthday. I just can NOT believe that he's that old. Time truly does fly by with these kiddos. I've been a little weepy this week with 2 birthdays at once. Tomorrow is the big Haunted Trail party so stay tuned for some good pics! I took these pictures this morning before he left for school. He looks a little sleepy :).He got his main present from us tonight- Rock Band 2. I can't say that Jared and I weren't a little excited, too!!

4 comments:

the Pulleys said...

Happy birthday Zane! I hope the birthday party goes great tonight! We missed y'all last night, several were waiting to tell him "Happy B-day". Love y'all!

Shelley said...

Happy bday Zane! I can't believe he is so old :-( I want Rockband. It looks so fun.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Zane!! I hope the haunted trail party goes well...can't wait to see pictures!

amyj said...

I also cannot believe our little Zaner is so old. It seems like just yesterday he was Abby's age...Happy birthday Zane!! Have a fun and spooky party. :)