Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WALKING...and Other Fun Things!!

We have several birthdays coming up so I NEED to get caught up! Lydia has started walking!! Last week she started taking steps (just a couple for 2 days and then six or seven at a time after that). Today she really turned a corner. She seemed more determined. When she would fall she would stand right back up and walk again. Something just seems different when they walk. I'm excited but I want to drag it out too. I think it's because I know she's my last baby (unless God has other plans!) and I want to hold on to her being little. Here's a picture of her walking last week.She loves to empty bags and drawers. On this day she would get something out...
act really surprised... shake it and then look at me with a big smile. I could've played for hours!! The kids in our neighborhood are so sweet with her. Here are a couple of the girls. There are several boys that are pretty smitten with her, too. I car pool and when they get in the car she gets really excited. Today one of them walked in and said, "Ok, she's really cute. I just have to admit it. She is." He's 8 and there were girls standing there so I found it pretty sweet :).
Harrison ran downstairs like this (him, Jacob, Zane, and some neighborhood kids were playing upstairs). I asked what he was doing with the toilet paper. He told me that they were grenades. Lydia and Courtney playing in the pantry. It's the favorite place to hang out! I wouldn't want to run into this in the woods! If you do, come see us on Thursday night!!
Jared got Harrison's couch out for Lyddie. She LOVED it! She had Harrison's shoe on watching cartoons. I told you she's growing up!! Tonight we made Halloween pretzels with chocolate tops. The boys really enjoyed it.

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I don't think I can make it Thursday.J/K I am a little scared though.