Wednesday, October 1, 2008

11 Months

***I'm adding this after the initial post. When I picked Harrison up today we were talking about how Lydia would be turning a year old in one month. He said, "That makes me feel like I'm going to cry (and he sounded like he was going to!). I don't want her to get older. I like her just the way she is." THAT made me want to cry :). Fifteen minutues later she was fussing in her seat and he told her "Don't worry Lydia. You'll be free from this thing someday." He's seeing some good in her growing up.***
Lydia is 11 Months old today. I'm not ready for her to be one yet! She's such a fun, sweet, easy-going, loving little girl. I hope that she keeps the same demeanor. We took the pictures with the pumpkin a few days ago. Jared brought home some ENORMOUS pumpkins and mums. It just keeps feeling more and more like Fall.

She LOVES to drive!

We had a fish fry at church this past weekend. She loved playing on Tate's four wheeler!

I took this picture this morning. She had dumped my basket of papers over and was looking everything over. She will sit and entertain herself like this quite a bit. I'm not sure how long it'll last but I'm trying to enjoy it while I can.

1 comments:

Rita said...

Happy 11 months Lydia!