Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Monday Night...Aahhh

I love Monday nights right now. It's the ONLY night that we're home (soccer is getting ready to end so that'll soon change)! This past Monday we played outside (I held my own in football against Zane!), ate nachos, watched football, and cooked smores on the back porch. It really doesn't get much better than that =) !!
Can you believe how big Zane is getting?! It's hard to believe that I've got a child that'll be taller than me soon!!
This is one of my favorite outfits right now. I wish I had a shirt that cute!
Zane found EVERY toy in the tub that made noise and turned them all on at once. He was trying to irritate Jared but he kept saying, "Get more, I like it!". I guess the reverse psychology didn't work this time. Lyddie helped Daddy eat nachos. She LOVED them. If she swallowed and there wasn't another bite waiting, she would start smacking the couch and saying, "Mmma". She's very consistent with that sound so I think it's "more". Over the past week she has started standing alone a lot more. I can hear the pitter patter getting closer!
Getting the fire ready!

0 comments: