Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My First Easter Dress

This post is for my Mom. When I was pregnant with Lydia she gave me my first Easter dress and a picture of me in it. I was almost a year old in this picture...and here's Lyddie in it at almost a year old. I had a little more hair... I think that you would see more resemblance if you looked at JARED'S baby pictures!! I let her look at the picture of me. She did NOT want to let it go (notice that she's holding it in the pic above). More walking.Unfortunately, I picked a bad time to play dress up. She'd had her bath and was ready for BED!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

She's so cute. I have seen Lyd make the same face you are making in that picture. I can't believe she is almost a year old. Time needs to slow down.

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I need to see if my mom can find any of my dresses we can play dress up with! What a doll!

Mandy said...

That is so cute! My mom has a picture of my sisters and I all in the same dress at the same age and I really hope that someday I have a girl so I can do that too! Happy early birthday Lydia!!

Amberly said...

She is so cute! My mom gave me some of my old dresses when I had Emma. A couple weekends ago my grandma found one of my moms old dresses and we put it on Emma. So fun having a girl!