Friday, November 7, 2008

Zane's Party

I didn't get very many pictures from Zane's party. When there are THAT many kids running around it's hard to remember to get the camera out! We did a haunted trail ride. We weren't able to scare them as much this time but we'll get them next year :). I think that having 28 people on the trailer made it a little less intimidating. This is a picture of them before we left. This kid got some serious cash! I'm going to invite all of them back for my birthday :).At the end of the night Jared took Shelley's stitches out. I'll bet that would've scared the kids!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I can not believe how grown up he is. It was good to see all of you last weekend. Did Lydia also have a good birthday?

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Happy Birthday Zane! My guess is that they're just "too old" and/or cool to be frightened much anymore...at least in public! Ha!

Shelley said...

It was a fun party! I can't wait until next year.