Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Walker!!

Lydia has REALLY started walking now. She was taking steps, but on Sunday, she started walking all the way across the room and changing directions! Jared and I just sat there and stared at her and then at each other. She really seemed to change overnight. Jared set up Rock Band on Sunday night. It is SOOO much fun!!! I got kicked out of the band when I was on the guitar but held my own as the drummer (my true passion!). It's great because when H and I double up on the drums, we are all able to play. Here are the boys watching the tutorial video. My mom got Lyddie this dress for her birthday. I wanted to get a picture before we left for church to show her. NOT a good idea! This girl was wanting breakfast... not a photo session!! This is the best picture that I got if that tells you anything!

After church (notice we shed the bow, tights, and boots!) Zane would push her toy around the living room and she would chase him. It was pretty sweet.
Harrison loves to dress up. He found the swimming gear in the laundry room.
Tonight I put her yogurt in a bowl, gave her some spoons, and let her go! She actually did much better than I predicted. At first she just tipped the bowl up, but by the end she was really using her spoon. NOT to say it wasn't everywhere! That's how they learn though, right?!


5 comments:

jacob and courtney said...

I'm sooooo excited about rock band. I can't wait to come over and play.

Shelley said...

She looks so cute in the dress and boots. Way to go Lyd! Good job on using a spoon!! (I am impressed that she is that clean.)

Amber said...

That is so funny of the picture of Harrison. Boys! Lydie looks so cute in her church outfit...Man she is really getting big.

We had rock band at one point, couldn't figure it out so took it back! hehe

Christy Murphy said...

What a cutie! Love the boots. :)

amyj said...

show off. :) kidding. Go Lydia! We love rock band at our house. I can't wait to see the Ennis/James band going!!