Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Guessing Game

I went to tell the boys that it was time to go to bed and I found them playing together in Zane's room (without fighting- it was great!) Zane had this putty slime stuff rolled into about 12 balls and they were laid out on his floor. He asked if him and Harrison could finish their game.
Me: What game are you playing?
Zane: It's a guessing game.
Me: What kind of guessing game?
Zane: Harrison has to try to guess which ball my silver tooth is in.
I guess the tooth fairy had dropped it or SOMETHING!! I can't figure out how it got under his bed but that's where he found it!! Gross, I know.
Here are some pictures from the last couple of days. I think that we may've found our lead singer for Rock Band. Harrison helped me make Peanut Butter Pie !
She's learned to check herself out in the mirror. Then she puts all of her things in her "purse" and walks all over the living room.
On Saturday we had waffles and sausage for breakfast. Lyddie actually ate out of the bowl! She normally won't touch it unless it's on her tray.
Harrison was letting his animals eat.
The boys had hot chocolate with their breakfast. They liked to suck the marshmallows up thru the straw.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like Lydia is a girly girl! Livi is too, she loves jewelry.

Rita said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like Lydia is a girly girl! Livi is too, she loves jewelry.

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh...that picture of Lydia with the purse just melts my heart! Little girls are too cute!! Harrison and Zane crack me up...the things kids come up with!! I have that to look forward to at my house!! :)

Amber said...

That's good they were playing nice together. Lydia is such a doll with all her girl things! Ummmm, hot chocolate :)

Chef Phileep said...

I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER PIE!!!

Kara said...

Yes we are still looking to go out of state for a while, but Lloyd changes his mind daily! :) Victor is doing good...he is getting married this coming summer. Looks like you guys are doing great...the kids are growing like weeds.