Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween (FINALLY!)

We had a fun (and CRAZY) Halloween. Zane's party was the night before so we started off tired :). Zane's friend was having a hay ride around his neighborhood to trick-or-treat and a party afterwards. We decided to let him go to that and spend the night with another friend. After we dropped him off and were on our way to make our "rounds" I started crying! It was harder for me than I realized that he wasn't going to be with us. He's just growing up too fast. Anyway, we stopped at Jared's grandma's house, my grandparents house, Jared's parents house, and then finally my parents house. We left the kids there to spend the night and Jared and I headed to Fort Smith for a Halloween party. We didn't get there until 10 and had to drive back that night. It took me a couple of days to catch up on my sleep! My sister has more Halloween pictures (and pictures from some birthday parties that I didn't get put on here). Click here to see her blog.
Lydia was a "beautiful ballerina". Harrison tells her that she's "more beautiful than a ballerina" so I felt like this was a fitting costume! Harrison was Indiana Jones.
Zane was a ref from the Ole Miss game!! She LOVED her plush Halloween basket. She carried it on her arm like that all night!
"Can I really pick anything I want?"H enjoying his sucker on my Granny's front porch.
We were in such a rush to leave the house that I forgot her bow and ballerina slippers (and their overnight bag). Showing off his skills!THIS is my brother. He was dressed as the biker from the Village People (and really shaved his goatee). He works at the court house so I can imagine the looks that he got when he showed up to work. They love it! Each year we can't wait to see what he'll be dressed as. This was taken after Halloween. She has her share of girly toys (she's actually very girly!) but she was loving this gun and spider. You can tell she's in a house of boys.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I missed seeing Zane on Halloween. I love his costume.

Mandy said...

Their cosutmes are so cute!! I am cracking up at Dan!

the Pulleys said...

All of their costumes are cute (and Harrison's was very popular this Halloween too)...but Zane definitely takes the cake! SOOOOOO fitting of him and very creative! That would certainly be one of those:
"You know they're grown up when..." type of nights. Huh?! Same w/ the lack of fright on is b-day party night too I guess. Gosh! He's even going to start looking older if her continues getting even taller! xoxo