Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who Needs Baby Toys!

Harrison had his Little People in the living room tonight. Lydia played with them longer than he did!! She absolutely LOVED them!! I was going to go buy her some bigger girl toys but I think I hit the jack pot (in Harrison's closet!). She is into EVERYTHING!!
He plays SO good with her (for now). I try to soak it up because I know he'll get irritated with her soon. She tipped the basket over. She's getting tired here. Jared called her Popeye!!
Time for bed!
Today was Zane's last day of school!! He went home with a friend and they swam ALL day. He got home around 9:30 and they'd just left the pool. He'll sleep good tonight! I can't believe how big he's getting.


1 comments:

Mandy said...

Tayson has that little people farm thing and he loves it! Anything with animals is usually a good thing!!