Sunday, June 1, 2008

Panama City!!!

Last week, we went to Panama City with Aaron and Carrie. We had a great time just relaxing on the beach and floating in the ocean. We're taking the kids to Perdido Key in about a month. I can't wait to go back! I'm usually a little tired of sand by the end of the week, but I could've stayed a few more days. We missed the kids though so it was great to get back. I don't have any beach pictures so I'll post more when I get a copy of Carrie's.

On the way down. We went to Memphis the first night. We ate at Rendezvous and listened to some live music. It was fun.
Every year we make a HUGE bowl of guacamole. Yeah, we ate the whole thing!!Don't ask!!

3 comments:

amyj said...

oh my gosh... I can't wait to go to the beach!!! You look beautiful in that bottom picture, btw. :)
aj

Mandy said...

What a fun trip!! I went to Panama City when I was in college and LOVED it!! I wish I was going to the beach right now!

Kara said...

I'm glad you all had a good time! Did you like Panama? Lloyd's parents just bought a condo down there and we hope to get there before summer is over. I'm a little partial to Destin.- Kara