Wednesday, June 4, 2008

7 Months Old

I can't believe Lydia is 7 months old. We went to the doctor today and she weighs 16 pounds (50%) and is 25.5 inches long (40%). She has two teeth, is crawling, pulling up to EVERYTHING (which was neat at first but now she's just dangerous--she's getting much better though), and saying DaDa. Sometimes it sounds like Daddy and Jared melts into a puddle on the floor. It's so sweet! She is such a funny sweet baby. I just want to slow down time. Maybe I appreciate the small things more now since she's my last baby (can you tell by ALL of the posts about her). I'll have more about the boys this summer since we'll be together so much. I can't wait!!
The first time she pulled up in her bed. She was proud of herself!
She sucks her thumb just like my sister did!!
We have a cat (named Tuck) that comes inside for about an hour in the evenings. She is rough with him but he just comes back for more!
Harrison had his yearly check up today, too. He weighed 44 pounds (75%) and was 44 inches tall (75%). He woke up with fever and hasn't felt good all day. Poor guy. That's not how you want to start your summer! He did have cake for breakfast so that helped a little!! Hmm, wonder why he's sick.She will crawl over anything.She is loving Peek a Boo.JACK POT!! She can dig in the toy tub now!I can't forget her piano. She loves to push it into the wall and then sit there and play it.


3 comments:

Mandy said...

She is so tiny and adorable!! I think she is going to be a petite little cheerleader!

amyj said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who lets my kids eat cake for breakfast! It's the same as a pop tart, right?
aj

SydneeB said...

She is too cute! I like the toy bin picture...and my favorite is the cat! She and Tate will probably play very well together...we'll have to rescue the kitty though! =)