Monday, June 9, 2008

Gulley Park

On Thursday, we took the kids to Gulley Park. Every couple of weeks they have a free concert. Everyone brings blankets and chairs and the kids run around and play. It was great! I recommend trying it.
Big bonus, they were selling Maggie Moo's!
Lydia LOVES chocolate chip cookies.

Harrison came downstairs dressed like a Power Ranger. We "fought" with the swords. He's pretty tough!
He watched Lydia while I did something in another room. He's a good babysitter =)!!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Girl...we were going to go to the park for the concert. I think we will probably go next time. When you guys go again, email me and maybe we can meet up!!

Shelley said...

I can't wait to move back and do this together? I have heard of Maggie Moo's, probably from you? Do they have soy ice cream? Probably not, Oh well, I'll have a triple scoop in January!!