Sunday, August 31, 2008

Go Hogs!!

This is my favorite time of year!!! I LOVE Fall and all of the fun things that go along with it (cooler weather, football, and chili dogs!!). I get giddy from now until after Christmas :). We have season passes to the Hog games again this year. We used this as a trial game for Lydia and she did GREAT! We set our canopy up and tailgated for a little bit, then went and saw friends! I was planning on buying her a little cheerleader outfit but as I was shopping on FRIDAY (have I mentioned that I'm a procrastinater) I realized that they don't have them in her size. I didn't have time to get anything else so we found a black shirt, white shorts, and made it work! Thanks for the bow, Aunt Carrie. You saved the outfit :).
"I'm going to my FIRST Razorback game!!! I'm SO excited. Go Hogs!!" She loved my bracelet. She would put it in her yellow bucket and take it out (over and over again!)
Harrison enjoying his prize from the Cracker Jacks.
Hangin' with Mom. Please excuse my hair! It was so muggy and I'm in desperate need of a haircut :).
He was really into the game at this point and didn't want to stop and look at me. Can you tell??
"Are you kidding me? The Leathernecks scored again?!" How sweet is this?Zane REALLY gets into football. I would be willing to bet that by the end of the year he'll know most of the stats for most of the players on our team (and a lot of other teams as well!).My Boys!




7 comments:

Racheal said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Zane's almost grown! We need to get together sometime this fall when we are in NWA. We would love to meet Lydia. She's adorable!

Shelley said...

So cute!! Looks like a lot of fun. Maybe we can join you for tailgating soon.

amyj said...

We need to get Alex into the action, too! Next game!! Lydia is too cute with that bow.

Mandy said...

We'll have to get together and tailgate again this season!! I am so pumped about it being football season too!

Christy Murphy said...

Looks like you all had a great day! What fun!!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Sooo cute! We weren't so brave with Addison; she and I just tailgated, and headed home when the game started!

Oh, and I LOVE fall and winter too! This is the BEST time of year!

Amber said...

That looks like fun...thats great that the boys get into the game and lydia did so good. :)

Football season is great!
go hogs...