Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Wanna Be a Rockstar!

Lydia seems to be taking after her Daddy when it comes to music. She is LOVING it. Jared was playing the guitar one night and the piano the next. Each time she had to stop what she was doing and go check it out.

Jared decided that she's more of a rocker. Check out that face!
She had to do it just one more time before bed. I was in the other room when Harrison runs in telling me to hurry and see what Lydia was doing (he's a good little babysitter-I can fold clothes or something and he'll let me know if something's not right). She had climbed up on the hearth and was playing with the rocks in the fireplace. I still don't know how she got up there.
Playing some ball with H.I walked into Zane's room and found this. What the big deal?? They're NOT fighting!! That's a pretty big deal right now! I feel bad that I don't have as many pictures of the boys. They just don't care for the camera as much as Lyddie!!

0 comments: