Thursday, August 7, 2008

Shopping Trip

On Tuesday, Lydia and I went shopping with Granny and Aunt Shelley (and Carter), while the boys went swimming at Mema and Papa's house. Lydia got some new books (this one is a touch and feel and she LOVES it!), some leggings (for crawling and they'll be cute for winter), a DIVA sign for her closet door, and.... a little ballerina outfit!! It's just adorable. Can you believe that I didn't even like pink a year ago?! Now I can't pass it up! I know what she may be for Halloween...
We've got to work on calling those Hogs!
Her loot!I like these leggings. They're really stretchy.
I know the picture is blurry but this is my favorite face. She does it a lot right now. She'll just look over at you and make it. It's so funny!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I love those leg warmers. Tayson has some that he wore last winter that have little skulls and crossbones on them. They are so easy and you don't have to worry about taking them off to change her diaper!

I also love the ballerina outfit!!

Rita said...

Love the ballerina suit!!

Alison said...

Oh my she is way too cute!! You have come a long way on the pink issue!!!

Amber said...

She is adorable! Love the ballerina outfit :)

Chef Phileep said...

Looks like Lydia is a future ballerina!