Thursday, August 21, 2008

Almost 10 Months

I took Lyddie to the doctor today for her (belated) 9 month check-up. She weighs 17 pounds 9 ounces and is (almost) 26 3/4 inches tall. She's is in the 25th percentile for both!! Such a change from the boys!! She's got 4 teeth, waves, plays peek-a-boo and patty cake, and just smiles all the time. Her favorite song is You Are My Sunshine. My dad has sang that to her since she was born. If she's upset you can start singing it and she ALWAYS calms down. It's sweet. She's SO much fun right now!!!
Zane was sharing his yogurt. She was not happy when it was gone.
The boys were keeping an eye on her while I was in the other room. This was how they "watched" her. She loved it.
Enjoying some T.V. time with Daddy. She is SUCH a Daddy's girl. When she goes to him she will NOT come back to me without a little bit of a struggle. He gloats a little :) !!
She LOVES the pantry. She tips the coke bottles over and rolls them around.
This is a picture of her in a CUTE outfit that my sister got for her. I love the little bell bottoms!! Love that Red Bull!! When Zane saw this he burst out laughing. She likes to play with all of the cans but eventually gets mad when she realizes that nothing is coming out.



2 comments:

Rita said...

Angie,

She looks just like you in the pic with Jared. All this time I thought she looked like him but she really looks a lot like you. She is growing fast!

Mandy said...

She is too cute! I love her little bell bottom outfit too!! She is getting so big and you can really see her fun little personality in all of her pictures!