Thursday, September 11, 2008

Catch Up!

This is a miscellaneous post! We've been so busy and I haven't had a chance to get on here!
Lyddie has started to pretend like she's eating. She'll take a "bite" of something and then smack her lips and chew. Very cute!
My niece, Courtney. Such a cutie!!
And all along I thought a big entry was a waste of space! Not with kids in the house. On this night they turned it into a ball field. Sometimes it a bowling alley, sometimes it's a race track. You just never know!!
Lydia is a monkey. I turned my back and she was in the dishwasher!
Daddy's so great! I went to tuck the boys in and when I came back they were eating cookies!
Jared's new clinic is open! We went by for a little bit so that he could work on a few things. The boys enjoyed playing and drinking cokes! A favorite is the "rolley" chairs. He has several massage chairs in the recovery rooms and the boys love them.Zane dancing with the skeleton. Please DON'T mention this if you see him :) !!I looked back and saw Zane and Lydia playing. I LOVE this picture. His hand looks so big next to hers. That picture reminded me of THIS picture! We were all in the living room and I heard Zane talking to Lyddie. I walked in and he was laying there with a lot of stuffed animals in front of him and Lydia in the middle. He is SO great with her!



4 comments:

Rita said...

Your kids are too cute!

the Pulleys said...

Boy do they LOVE that dishwasher! Obsessed, really!

Connie said...

Hey Angie! It's Connie. I got your blog from Carrie and Keisha's. Your kids are so adorable! I love the epidural photo...I thought I was lookin' good after I had Lauren...man you made me look horrible! Hehe! You just looked so calm and happy...of course I know why you were looking happy...you knew that you were about to meet your precious little girl! Well, keep up the posts...I love looking at how your kids are growing. :-)

Keisha said...

Ok - the pic w/ the dishwasher just totally made my day! It's so hard to catch those moments, but man - it's so good when you do! Too cute!