Wednesday, November 17, 2010

She's THREE!!

And pretty excited about it!! She had a Barbie cake and we went to Chuck E. Cheese. We were going to have a family dinner with grandparents but half of the crew was out of town so we decided to just go there and make it easy :). It was just us and Jared's mom and dad. It was nice and laid back. Well, as laid back as Chuck E. Cheese can be. Jared stopped and picked her up this cute puppet on the way to the party. He almost always picks up something for them that I don't know about. So sweet :).She was ready to dig in to that cake!! This is what Jared and Zane did all night once the games began. The only time I saw them was when they were looking for more tokens :). They have so much fun together! Last night, Zane dared Jared to drive home from the Boys and Girls Club (30 minutes from our house) with the convertible top down (it was in the mid 30s). They did and LOVED it!! Me and my girl!! Please ignore how scary I look. It had been a long day :).
I thought that I would add a "keeping it real" series of pictures. It's not an easy task to get a decent picture of all three kids together. It's pretty close to impossible :). My favorite part is Zane with the hammer.
That is as close as we got. The next picture on my camera was Lydia in the middle of a breakdown. It WAS 8:30!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Happy Birthday Lydia! Looks like you and Livi had a similar party! :-) The Barbie cake was gorgeous! I bet Lydia and Livi would be great friends! :-)

Shelley said...

Wow!! Where did the time go? I can't believe our babies are 3!! She is so pretty. Can't wait to hang out soon.