Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween!!

No explanation is really necessary :). He had so much fun being Elvis. Lydia LOVES to act like a puppy dog. When we saw a pink poodle costume, we knew it was perfect!Getting a lesson from Dad.
Our church had trunk-or-treat on Halloween night. The kids had a great time playing games, eating, and getting candy! I feel like I only got pictures of Lydia looking serious. She really did have a good time :)! Harrison got first place in the costume contest!!
Jared has had a lot of fun with this one this year :)!
This was the first year that Zane didn't dress up :(. He had a lot of fun playing the football throw. Its a sure sign that they're growing up when they'd rather play football than dress up and get candy!
I think Jared's grandma looked awfully proud of her crazy grandson :). We decorated our trunks for the kids. We had a hog theme so I threw on a hat and necklace. Not too exciting, I know :).

0 comments: