Saturday, November 6, 2010

Patches and Pumpkins!

A few weeks ago, my mom and I took Lydia and Harrison to the pumpkin patch in Cave Springs. We had a lot of fun even though it was 85 degrees outside!! I have never been so sweaty in a corn maze :)! Harrison and Mom on the cow train ride!I didn't think we would ever get out of the corn maze!!
Especially since H and L kept stopping to pick up corn!!!!Once we made it out, we went over to the corn shooting game. Harrison loved it!!We had a great time carving pumpkins at home.Lydia is waiting to see what's inside the pumpkin. Do you love Jared's hair?!
Best Buds!! Can you see the purple necklace on Lucy? Lydia put her Hello Kitty necklace on her!!

1 comments:

SydneeB said...

ok, that dog is stinkin' cute! she looks like a stuffed animal! I love her fur!!