Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random...

Here are some random pictures to get me caught back up. I feel like I'm just treading water right now!! We have been so busy.

We LOVE to play darts with Zane at night before he goes to bed. We get the younger kids to bed and then meet in the playroom. This was a picture after he had just beaten me. He came in dressed up with medals around his neck :). I'm so glad that he's still playful with us. I KNOW that we'll be very uncool really soon!! Before his haircut!! Lucy The Dog is getting SO big. This was taken a month ago so she's even bigger now. Lydia and Harrison have warmed up to her (and she's calmed down) SO much. They have a lot of fun together. KARAOKE!!! That word alone makes me smile. We bought a karaoke machine for Jared's office party and it's been a big hit!!Zane really enjoys outgrowing all of his aunts!!!!!Jared has a new partner at work and we couldn't be more excited!! They are a perfect fit! Jason, Kim, and Miss Hayden have become quick besties :). Hayden is between Harrison and Lydia in age and they all play so great together. Kim is expecting another little girl in a couple of months. Can't wait to meet her!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pic of the kids, can't tell you how much Hayden LOVES coming over!