Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Surgery

We went to the doctor today and the test results came back normal. He is going to remove at least one of the knots on June 22 and do a few tests on it. He said that it's probably just a chronically enlarged lymph node (I think that's right) but there are a few forms of lymphoma and some other things that they'll test for. I would've been a lot happier if he hadn't mentioned lymphoma! Jared feels good about it which makes me feel better. Please keep her in your prayers. She'll go under anesthesia but it'll take less than 30 minutes to do. I'm going to try to post some May pictures before we leave for Florida on Friday. If I don't do it now then I never will! I found a web site (blog2print.com) that prints your blog into a hardcover book. I'm going to try to keep this really updated since it'll be the only form of a scrapbook that we'll ever have :). It's amazing how those silly little stories or pictures become SO precious a couple of years later! Have a great day!
***I just posted them and put them under this post!

0 comments: