Wednesday, June 9, 2010

May

We've been having a lot of fun. The pool has been AWESOME. I have a feeling that it's going to be a great summer. The kids had their last day of school Monday and we are leaving for Florida on Friday!! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to.

We had our friends Stephen, Ashley, and Loddie out for dinner one night. Another one of our really good friends came for a little bit but bailed on us. We still love him tho (haha David!!) Lydia was loving the crab :). Lyddie LOVES gymnastics. A friend of mine was cracking up at her during the last class. She said she just looks so happy and smiley out there. I'm really excited about her doing it. This was the first time that she would actually do the rope swing. In the past, when it was her turn she would point to the girl sitting next to her. I was really proud of her!I think they call this Spiderman. When she does it at home, she starts closer to the wall and is basically doing a handstand (with NO mat). She scares me a little :).
We went to the park with some friends from church. It was fun but HOT. This is Kennedy. She is SOO sweet. Luke was there too but I didn't get a good one with him in it. We were talking and not taking many pics :).
I couldn't believe how curly her hair was! It looked like she had a perm :)!!Loddie came out one night and we played outside and went swimming. They had more fun playing hopscotch than I ever imagined. It was hilarious to watch them go as fast as they could.
Lydia had to "hold" her leg up when she came to the singles. She never actually picked her leg up. She just hunched over and drug it. Hard to explain but funny to watch!!
A frog jumped onto the driveway. Lydia wanted to touch it so bad, but when she would get her hands close to him (or her I guess) she would start shaking and say, "I just gonna look at him." The best part was when Jared picked it up and it peed on part of her hopscotch. She cried and said, "That frog peed on my hockscotch." She was MAD.
Loddie and Lyddie (it can get confusing).
Arwin came over for a visit. This is the biggest scaredy cat I've ever seen. She's terrified of storms and will find any open garage when she hears thunder. One night, we went to the garage for something during a storm and she ran into our dining room. She was soaking wet and muddy. Jared had to drag her out (leaving a nice mud trail). She's sweet!
Coconut is still around. Still tolerating Lydia :).
Lyddie and Courtney. They'd had a big night of swimming!
On Memorial Day, my family came over. These are my sisters-in-law Ofelia and Lynn. Love them!!!
Living the hard life. Eating homemade ice cream on a raft in the pool...
My nephew Carter. He's a cutie!! My nephew Colin. ALSO a cutie!!!!
They had a big game of volleyball. Jared said it reminded him of the Holiman days :). Background incase you don't know...Jared and I were next door neighbors when I was growing up. We had a pool and played a LOT of volleyball!!

1 comments:

David said...

Great pictures! And that will be the last time I bail out on a party just to go hang out with a couple guys :)