Saturday, June 26, 2010

Party and Pool Pics

Jared teaches the Teen class at church on Sunday nights. We've got such a sweet group of kids (young adults!). We had a pool party a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. Hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, nachos, and ice cream sundaes. One of the girls asked if she could just move in! Haha!! I forgot how much teenagers can eat! I should know since I've got Zane. Usually when we host a party we have way too much food. We had a couple of burgers left and that was it! I love it. Our sweet friends Patrick and Lindsey Pulley and their kids Kennedy and Will came. Jessica's parents were also there. I just love them all to death! It was so nice to be able to sit and chit chat. Harrison with his masterpiece! The girls enjoying their picnic.

Jared built an arbor over the cooking area a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE how it turned out!! I really am going to get some finished pics of the pool and post them...eventually :).
LOVE this umbrella. It's huge and it swivels all the way around. We can turn it and cover Lydia's big top step in the pool so that she doesn't get too much sun.




Jessica and Lydia. We are going to miss her SOOOO much. She's one of the sweetest girls but I'm excited that she's getting to move to Russellville and go to Tech. She made the dance team there. YAY Jess!! I'm proud of her :)


3 comments:

Shelley said...

FUN!! Can I be a teen at your church? Ha! I love the arbor. Way to go Jared!! Can I borrow him? I need some things done around my house :)

the Pulleys said...

Such a fun night! Thanks again for hosting everyone ~ the picture prove just HOW much fun everyone had!
: ) So glad the girls got more time to play together as well...they are QUITE the pair. : )

amyj said...

That arbor is so cool! Can't wait to see it!