Thursday, November 12, 2009

IN LOVE!!!

So I'm standing in the kitchen texting a friend about a sleepover for Zane, when Harrison walks up to me. In a very serious tone and with a VERY serious look on his face, he looks up and says, "Is it ok if Elizabeth and I are in love because we are?..................(that's how it felt) We really are." Wow. He's SIX!! I try with everything that's in me not to laugh but I can't help it. I snickered. He asked, "What??" I told him that Miss Allison had texted me something funny and that I wasn't laughing at him. Later, when he was getting out of the shower he tells me, "I need to wear some provolone tomorrow ( I figure out that he means cologne) and some of that arm pit stuff." Oh goodness. Am I ready for him to have a girlfriend? I don't think so =). We did have a talk about not kissing and he assured me that he wouldn't do that! Mrs. Deweese, if you are reading this, feel free to keep me updated ;).

4 comments:

Rita said...

Aww... that is so sweet! :-) Happy belated birthday to Lydia and Zane!

SydneeB said...

LOL!!! Provolone! And armpit stuff! LOL! Boys! Are they fun or what?!?!?! I seriously CANNOT wait to witness his protection of his little sister! Oh my!

Leanne said...

I am dying laughing!!!!!!!! I had no idea-I guess he has had a bite from the lovebug! I did notice one day Elizabeth was wearing a necklace and she said Harrison gave it to her. So funny! Hey, at least he has good taste!

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.