Tuesday, December 1, 2009

123 Smile...Lyddie PLEASE Smile!!!!!

I was feeling ambitious last night so the kids had baths and we attempted to take our Christmas card picture. Jared wasn't home but I thought, "How hard can it be?" Well, it's alot easier with two adults, that's for sure :). I got several decent ones and one that was really good (considering the monkey in the middle). I'm not putting the actual card picture on here yet. I know that you are just dying with curiosity ;). I couldn't ruin it for the grandparents! Lydia was a mess (and I mean that very lovingly). She had the boys cracking up. When the boys would laugh she would say, "Lyddie's funny." Zane decided that she's now the funniest kid in our family :). "I just crack myself up!!"
I thought this one was sweet. She's up close to "Sarisson" (what she calls him alot) and Zane looks so serious.We liked this one but Lyddie was looking off.

2 comments:

the Pulleys said...

I love these so much! And I love even more that you posted all of them - so we could see the progression of the "photo shoot". Isn't it so exhausting?! I tried a Fall picture shoot outdoors in Oct. Great idea...HA! A couple of these are really good, so if the card pic is even better...I can't wait to see it!

Rita said...

I have been trying to take photos of Olivia for several days for our Christmas card. It is so hard! I even tried to bribe her with candy. Looks like you got a great picture! Cute kids!