Monday, November 2, 2009

The Things They Say...

I'm going to have to start doing posts like this or make a column on the side where I can put funny little comments from the kids. Here are a few recent one from H (nothing too crazy, just made me laugh).
--This morning he came downstairs and in a very happy sing songy voice says, "Today is Monday. We switch our jobs today and I'm the...tablewasher. Oh, how I have been looking forward to THIS!" He never get that excited about cleaning our table =).
--We were talking the other day and the subject of opposites came up. He said that he knew what they were (gave me a little definition) and said, "You know, like you're hot then your cold. You're yes then you're no. You're in then you're out. You're up then you're down." There's nothing like your six year old quoting Katy Perry!
--Driving in the car a few nights ago he asks (out of the blue) "Do you have to be married to have a baby?" "Does the girl have to have the baby?" "Does it hurt when you have a baby?" When Jared said that it did he said, "I sure am glad that I'M not a girl!" We are going to have our work cut for us with him =).
I'm getting ready to work on our Halloween pictures and Zane and Lydia's birthday pics so check back soon :)!

1 comments:

the Pulleys said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! You were certainly a beautiful bumblebee and we missed you Sunday! Can't wait to see your big 2nd b-day pics...hope you had fun! Mr. Patrick, Mrs. Lindsey, Kennedy and "baby Will" love you very much!