Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had another busy but fun Halloween. Zane had cotillion and a party afterwards so he chose to do that instead of hang out with us. Can't imagine why =). He went as Jason. Since he was going to cotillion he decided to make his a "dressed up" version and added a tie. Very clever I thought! He walked downstairs and towards Lydia (trying to be scary) and she said, "Hi Zane!" She actually loves to play with the mask and knife! Harrison was my little, I mean, my tough gladiator.
Lydia was a bumble bee. I must say that she was the cutest little bee I've ever seen! I never did get a great picture of her in her costume. She was WAY to busy. She absolutely loved it this year. I wish we could have gone door to door all night. We had several stops so we only went door to door a few times in our old neighborhood.
Jason and the gladiator fighting before Zane left. I think it ended in a draw =).We got to see my nieces and nephew at Great Grandma's house. Ashlyn, Phillip, Lydia, Harrison and Bethany. They were so cute.
She LOVED this part!Her wings got a little droopy as the night went =). We can't have Halloween without Jared doing a LITTLE something. It's hard to see in this picture but he's got some hair pinned into his hat. It looked SOO real. Several people thought he had grown it out! VERY WT!Jared getting attacked and stabbed at the same time. Team work! Veggin out before bed. Not healthy!! H had to miss church the next day ;).

0 comments: