Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer Catch Up!!

We had such a fun summer!! I have been so bad about posting on here but maybe since we have settled into routine again I will do better :). This is a quick recap of what we've been up to. I have a few detailed posts that I'll do soon (including a NEW dog!).
This could be a blackmail picture so you might want to print this off and save it. HA :). We measure the kids in the pantry.Lydia was happy with her progress :). We couldn't believe how much they've grown over the last few months. Zane has actually passed me within the last couple of weeks :(. He's pretty happy about it!
This was when the kids were opening their presents from Maui. I have been meaning to post the surfing pics but I don't have the right software on my laptop to scan them. I'll figure it out soon :).
We played a LOOONNNGGG game of Monopoly Junior :).
Loddie came out and brought her nailpoish for Lydia. She was EXCITED!!
They traded silly bands!
We had a playdate with some sweet girls from church.
The kids enjoyed VBS. They learned about Pharaoh, Moses, and the plagues. Lydia is STILL talking about it.
We had pictures with Jared's side of the family. It was actually easy and fun. The kids did great.
We have started meeting in Lydia's room at night and Jared reads the kids a bible story and they sing some songs. It is PRECIOUS! They really look forward to it. We are soaking it up because I figure we don't have a lot of time left with Zane wanting to do it. He'll be THIRTEEN in October!!
MONKEY
We have some GREAT neighbors that moved in next door. They have two English Mastiffs that are around 200 pounds each!
Lydia and I had a picnic on the front porch last week. I can NOT wait for Fall. I get giddy just thinking about it :).

0 comments: