Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Table Rock Lake

A few weekends ago, we went with Jared's new partner and his family to their lake house on Table Rock Lake. We had so much fun! The boys loved the boats and tube. They even jumped off of a cliff. I was so proud of them!
This is their daughter Hayden. I just LOVE this family. They are so sweet and I'm really excited that the guys will be working together. His wife, Kim, is SOOO much fun. I'm sure there will be many blog posts with them in the future ;). Z taking his place in the front of the ski boat.This is a picture of Jared driving up after getting "pulled over" by the lake police :). They had owned this waverunner for MANY years and had never been picked up (the numbers were missing from the side) but the minute Jared got on it, BUSTED! We just have that kind of luck :)! Just ask about our trips to Florida!
Harrison was surfing on the tube!
Now, before I get a nasty call from some well meaning grandparents, I have to tell you that the Holt's have jumped off of this cliff many time and it's very safe. He loved it!

0 comments: