Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Day of School

Zane started SEVENTH grade this year. I keep pinching myself because it does not seem like he's that old. He's doing great! We got his standardized test scores back and he was in the 96th percentile! He was invited to take the ACT at Duke but Jared said "No" since he hates Duke. HA! Not really. We'll look into it and see. I think they contacted kids that were in the 95th percentile and above to do it as a way to practice and get comfortable with it. I'm done bragging. We are really proud of him :). Harrison started first grade. He's having a great year so far. He's reading like a whiz and coming home with something new that he's learned every day. Miss Lyddie started preschool. She goes on Tuesdays and LOVES it. My niece, Courtney, is in her class. They always have fun together!

2 comments:

Racheal said...

Glad to see that they are all doing so well. Our school year is also off to a good start. If we could just get some fall weather, everything would be great!

Rita said...

Aww! Wow! I can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing. How does Lydia like preschool? Livi is always asking me if she can go to school.