Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Soccer

I didn't get very many pictures from soccer. By the time I would get Lydia and all of her things out of the car, I couldn't remember to grab my camera. Both of the boys had a great season. Zane hurt his knee and missed several games but he was able to come back and play the last one. This was his best season so far!!
Harrison showing off some moves :). I love this one with all three of my boys! Who DOESN'T wear heels to the soccer field :)?! I forgot to grab her shoes and these were in the car. I asked her if she wanted to take them off and walk barefoot and she did NOT. Maybe she'll do better in heels than I do.Lydia and my niece, Courtney. Lydia has been calling her Tippy for a long time. It's the funniest thing. I'm so sad that L's started using her real name :(. Carrie and I fought it at first but it was no use :).
Harrison and my nephew, Jacob. They are BEST BUDS!! They have been since they were a few weeks old :).
Zane in action. This was their last game.

1 comments:

Rita said...

Great photos! Your kiddos are growing so fast!