Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Gift" from Sam's!

I tried to post this a week ago but my internet has been acting CRAZY!! This is one those stories that I didn't want to forget. The other night, I saw Harrison quickly walking out of the kitchen. His arms were straight down and his hands were full of something. It was BROCCOLI! The child was "sneaking" broccoli out of the fridge. I assured that him that he could have it any time. I went to Sam's a couple of days later and picked this up for him and Lyddie. You can't imagine how excited he actually was. He'll eat a bowl full of broccoli and cucumbers. Cracks me up! That's cauliflower in her hands :). I'm enjoying it while it lasts because I know how quickly their "likes" can change.

4 comments:

jacob and courtney said...

Wow what a bunch of weirdos!!!! HAHA you know I'm joking!! I'm just jealous because mine act like it's poison.

SydneeB said...

see. there ya go again. using your blog as your braggin' station! first it was potty training, now it's veggie eaters. what's next?! =P I'm with Carrie...jealous. ;)

Rita said...

I found Livi picking her raw spinach off of her salad the other day and I immediately thought she is going to throw it out. Nope, she ate it and loved it! I was so excited! Now, I may try raw broccoli!

amyj said...

You can cook broccoli just like the cauliflower. I don't like broccoli so I forgot to mention it.