Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Big Three Zero

Jared and I had birthdays last weekend. His is the 23rd and mine is the 24th (very convenient :)). On Friday, Harrison had a baseball game and then we went to a pasta party at the James house (I'll have to copy those pics and post them soon :)). We had a quick little party for Jared. It was VERY quick but he was a good sport!
Lyddie giving him a card. We couldn't forget the party hats :).On Saturday, he brought home a Rick's cake (YUM), daisies (my favorite), and a gift certificate for a spa. I was a happy girl!!
Lydia pulled her trusty step stool up to the table and helped herself to some icing. She was MAD when I scooted the cake back! It was a good weekend. Don't fear 30 (if you're not there yet). It's not bad :).

1 comments:

Racheal said...

Belated "Happy Birthday" to you! Cute cake. I turned 30 just three weeks after having Ashley. The big 3-0 was the least of my worries!