Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter (finally)!

We went to my parent's house after church on Easter. My camera battery was charging so I didn't get very many pictures until the kids went out to hunt the eggs. We had a great time. It's always fun to eat and talk!! Especially with this crew. I feel SO blessed to have such a great family.
Here are Lydia and my Granny (Granny Shirley) playing on the computer. Granny is the BEST!! She is so patient and so sweet. I can't even tell you how much I love her :). I didn't get one good picture of my kids dressed up. The boys changed in the car on the way to my parent's house. They couldn't get outside fast enough. I seemed to get mostly action shots of L and she's not looking at me. Can you see how curly her hair was that day!?! My nephew Carter. SUCH a cutie. H looking for some eggs.Zane with my nephew Wyatt. They had a lot of fun together. My brother Matt and his wife Lynn and son Colin. Zane and my nieces hunting eggs. You can't trust the uncles to hide for the big kids. Eggs end up in the worst places :).
The Kids (minus Lex). This was the best shot that I got. I'll have to remember to get it at the beginning of the day next time.

0 comments: