Monday, August 31, 2009

What Is This?!?!

WATER...in OUR pool!!! We thought it would never happen but they plastered the pool yesterday morning and started filling it up! We didn't tell the kids because we didn't want them to get their hopes up and then it fall thru. Jared and I were in Conway Saturday night (more about THAT on the next post) so we didn't get home from getting the kids and going to church until after 7. There wasn't a lot of water in the pool by that time but enough to splash around in! It was getting cool outside but I don't think they even noticed! I'll post some better pool pics soon. They are doing a lot of work out there right now so I should have some soon!




1 comments:

the Pulleys said...

WOO HOOOOOOO! How exciting! I'd say that's a nice surprise to come home to! And, Liddia's shirt is definitely even cuter in person. I've seen it b/f & love it too!

...looking fwd. to pics from the "not meant to be a surprise" themed party. : )