Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Partying With The "Jacksons"

I got an evite from our good friends in Conway a few weeks ago (Chris and Cristal). My email comes thru on my blackberry and I usually wait to get on my regular computer to open links and things like that. I talked to Cristal on the phone and told her we were coming and never pulled up the actual invitation. I saw "house party" and immediately thought housewarming party since they moved into a new house not long ago. We show up to find her house totally decked out for a Michael Jackson party (it was his birthday)!!!! Costumes encouraged but not required :). We obviously weren't dressed for it but had a GREAT time!!!! People were greeted by her friend, April, hanging a baby out of the window. She hired dancers and redecorated her house. This girl can throw a party. I didn't get very many pictures :( This is our friend Victor from residency. We LOVE him and were SO excited to see him. We haven't seen him several years!!"Beat It"

1 comments:

Shelley said...

That is too funny!