Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"School is AWESOME!!!!"

That is what I heard when Harrison got in the car after school today. It was music to my ears!! Zane started Middle School and Harrison started Kindergarten. I got a quick picture of Zane walking out the door. Have I mentioned that I just bought this child new shoes and they are size 10.5 (mens)?!?! He had a great first day, too. He has a locker this year and I was a little worried about him getting it opened. He had no problem and was helping his friends get theirs open! He's very excited about his homeroom teacher and pod. I have a feeling it's going to be a great year!Jared arranged to be able to go with me to take Harrison. I am so thankful because I probably would've cried like a baby if he hadn't been there! He did really well. He walked in, hung his backpack up, and started playing with play doh. You've got to love Kindergarten :). I really love his teacher. She's very sweet and I've heard nothing but great things about her.



4 comments:

Racheal said...

Congratulations on a successful first day of school! The first day of Kindergarten is hard - especially on Mom.

Mandy said...

I'm so glad they both had a great first day! I can't believe that Harrison is in Kindergarted. Is his teacher Mrs. Deweese? She was a year older than me in school and is really good friends with a friend of mine. She does seem really sweet!!

Mandy said...

Kindergarted...aka Kindergarten

Leanne said...

I am so glad Harrison had a good first day! He is a wonderful little boy.
Leanne Deweese