Monday, July 28, 2008

Grab a Coke!!

OK, I know that it seems a bit obsessive but I just posted about 100 pics (not really- I'm not that bad!). We've been busy and I haven't been able to put anything on. You may not hear from me again for a while!!!
We went to Market Place for lunch and got the idea to make chocolate messes for dessert that night. I thought they turned out really good. Jared and the boys did all the work. Lyddie loved it!!
And was MAD when it was time to stop!!
Lydia and Courtney play so good together! As if there wasn't already enough chocolate in it...



5 comments:

Mandy said...

YUM!!!

Shelley said...

I love those!!! I am so jealous. Why didn't you make me one? We can have those on our girls night ( or day) out. I love all of the pictures. I have the most gorgeous nephews and niece in the world!!

amyj said...

How did you make that?!! Post a recipe!!

Keisha said...

Angie-
It was so good to hear from you! You have some GORGEOUS children! Go ahead and have another - what the heck!? I can't believe how big Zane is!! Wow!!! Makes me feel so old! I hope you're coming to the reunion this weekend and bringing the kiddos! I'll be there w/ little J! Talk to you soon!

the Pulleys said...

Okay, SO creative & SO yummy! Kennedy does the same thing when her dessert or fruit is gone too Lyddie! Great pics Ang!