Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Soccer Game

The boys had soccer games on Monday. I didn't get a very good picture of Zane because their field is so much bigger and I can't get very close to him (I will NOT embarrass him by chasing him up and down the field-no matter how badly I want a good picture!). On Saturday, Zane got a "hat trick" (3 goals in one game--I'm such a soccer mom!) I probably didn't even use that term correctly in a sentence. Jared may have to help me out!

(Zane is on the right side.)


Lyddie was a good cheerleader (even though she cried when Granny screamed for Harrison). She's going to have to get used to that. Granny gets very excited at the games! It's GREAT!!




1 comments:

Mandy said...

Those are such cute little soccer studs!! Way to go Zane, it sounds like you may have a David Beckham on your hands!!