Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Break

We took the boys to Dallas for Spring Break this year (at the end of March). Jared had a conference there on Saturday so we just turned it into a family trip. We decided to let Lydia stay behind and play with grandparents for a few days. It was a GREAT idea!! Even though she's a wonderful baby, she's still a baby! We were really able to enjoy the boys and relax. The first night that we were there we stayed at a hotel that's actually part of the airport (the Grand Hyatt). That is where Jared's conference was early the next morning. They boys watched airplanes for hours!!! The next day we checked out and moved over to the Embassy Suites that is connected to the Bass Pro Shop. We went and watched FC Dallas play LA Galaxy. It was very cool to see David Beckham play. We also went to Six Flags but my camera was too bulky to take in. We saw a show called Medieval Times. More about that on the next post. We had a great time!!
Harrison watching planes. Watching planes from the top of our hotel. Harrison wanted to go after me on the escalator. After I went, he was too afraid to step on (my niece lost a shoe and almost her foot on one so I've sufficiently scared him!). I kept trying to run back down but I was laughing so hard I couldn't get there. Zane and Jared went down and rescued him!
They look a little thuggish!
David Beckham


1 comments:

Shelley said...

We should plan a similar trip for a girls weekend. I would love to see David Beckham. I am a huge soccer fan ;-)