Monday, March 31, 2008

5 Months Old

Lydia will be 5 months old tomorrow! I took her for her doctor's appointment today. She weighs 13 pounds 11 ounces and is 24 inches long. She's only in the 25th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight. The boys were always in the 90's for both!! She is rolling from her stomach to back and from her back to stomach (which is her favorite!). If I lay her on a blanket on the floor she rolls off of it. Last night, she got against the closet door and then got mad because she couldn't roll again! She's been so much fun. I can't believe how much the boys love her and how they don't seem to be jealous of her. I was a little worried at first, but they've been great!She's not sitting up yet! Sometimes she can balance for a minute and I happened to get a picture.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Tayson is always in the 90-95th percentile too! She is so tiny!!

Matt said something about doing a shower together for them?? Call me when you have some time and we can talk about it! 799-6324 or 587-1600

Ellis Kathryn and Charlie's Mommy said...

She is precious!! We'd love to get together soon! We are very flexible-so let us know when's good for you all. Love your blog! My email is cheer4u1980@aol.com.